Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3months

Its been three months... Its not short but i must say time really pass darn quickly.
Everytime i see her i known tt my listening skills are close to zero and my sensitiveness isnt any better. I try my best i honestly do. Because somehow or rather i can tell that my gf has not stolen my heart but just melted away whatever that is negative and has been fillin in with positiveness.
I am really glad to have courted her and won her over.
Today we went for dinner and caught a movie.
Oddly i was lost in thinkin wat to do as usual. But once i got on the train i knew instinctively that watching a movie will be meaningful to a certain extent. Our first date was watchin step up 3, yes i kissed her in the cinema. Today i brought her to watch rapunzel. Hearing her laughter, brought me much joy. Oh well i guess jurong point is gg to stay as a significant part of my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Welcome to My World

Followers