Saturday, January 22, 2011

my problems

Of late problems seems to arise like nobody business. I seem to have hit a brick wall.
First is the company, chong nyen left the company and threw everything into my hands. Had to clean his ass for him and ben also give more worse problems. Somehow its very strange the monthly rental and stuff can nvr seem to be settled.
Jus few days ago, i received a call from the client that a project has been confirmed shock and pleased. But chong nyen and ben submitted this project without my knowledgr and top it off a project that we can handle but not financially.
Begged and pleaded with ppl for help and finally i got 3.5k i. Funding but here comes the next problem i still needed another half. Fucking hell.
Call ben last night told him the problems and that he need to stand out and settle. Kind of bad and cruel of me to push him to the edge no choice but its the fact of life.
He came out with the 3.5k upon me forcing it down his throat made him give up his last yr allowances for his unsatisfactory job done. Seems harsh and it hurts me for doin so but no choice.

Bb volunteer.to lend me the money initially to tide over the project. But knowing that she herself has problems of her own too i decided not to even use it. Had to resort to forcing ben. She seems very upset that i did not take up her help. But i really cant bear to do tt to her. Finances of the company is quite direct. Client pay moneys comes in but its drags you see.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Welcome to My World

Followers